top of page

A lino and leaf printing interlude!

Whilst I have several projects on the go (including more blogging about Montenegro and a Children's picture counting book) I just needed a creative burst of printing. I made the lino prints several years ago, they have been buried in a box.


So, out they came!


There is nothing like the slurpy sound as the inked paper pulls away from the block!



I love the strong definition I get with lino prints. These were done on Bockingford 140lb watercolour paper and I used a combination of watery acrylics with silicone spray aka Wd40.











I also used some fallen leaves to directly ink up and print - I shall add some watercolours to these at some point.


lovely definition of these Maple leaves.


26 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page